Lord Vitaliano Tagliere Vincenzi and staff will present a feast catered to their Royal Majesties. Feast is limited to 80 and pre-registration is recommended.
On the table
- Fresh Fruit
- Wheat Bread – Yeast, water, olive oil, sugar, salt, whole wheat flour, garlic powder, basil, oregano
- Barley Bread – Olive oil, sea salt, honey, yeast, barley flour, oat flower, water
- Butter, Garlic Butter, Honey Butter
- Mounchelet (Lamb Stew) – Lamb, vegetable stock, onions, parsley, rosemary, thyme, marjoram, white wine, eggs, lemon juice.
- Fricassee of “whatever meat you wish” – Pork, egg yolks,broth, vinegar, pepper, cloves, cinnamon, salt, parsley
- Salat – Romaine lettuce, sage, garlic, green onion, rosemary
- Barley and Rice Pilaf – Barley, brown rice, olive oil, celery, dried apricot, almonds, currants, cinnamon
- Stwed Beeff – Beef, parsley, onions, currants, pepper, cloves, cinnamon, salt, red wine, red wine vinegar
- Roast Chicken – Chiicken, orange juice, rosewater, sugar, cinnamon
- Nun’s Casserole of Eggplant – Eggplants, olive oil, garlic, Romano cheese, pepper, coriander, ginger, oregano, cumin, eggs, bread.
- Armoured Turnips – Turnips, farmers cheese, butter, cinnamon, ginger, pepper.
- Baked Apples and Pears – Apples, Pears, cinnamon, sugar, honey.
- Stuffed Dates (with almonds) – Dates, almonds, honey.
- Migliacio – Ricotta cheese, sugar, flour, egg whites, butter, rosewater, sugar